The Chinese bee pollen Zi Xiu Tang has undeniably taken the western world by storm. For the past few years, sales of this product have steadily increased as more people seem to be getting favorable results from the use of this supplement.
If you are considering using this product in the hopes of experiencing these benefits for yourself, it would be a good idea to learn more about it first.
For starters, following are some of the pros and cons of the Chinese bee pollen Zi Xiu Tang that you should know about.
– It is an excellent weight loss aid. According to testimonials from hundreds of satisfied customers, Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen capsules have resulted in fast and long-term weight loss, averaging from about 10 to 20 pounds lost for every month of regular use.
– It is made up of completely natural ingredients. Other than the bee pollen itself, Zi Xiu Tang also contains Chinese yam, lotus seed, wolfberry fruit, dietary fiber and some other Chinese herbs that can suppress the appetite and provide nutrients.
– It is reasonably priced. At about $30 per bottle, it is a mid-range health supplement in terms of cost, and is affordable for most people.
– It can cause dehydration. The combination of ingredients in the Chinese bee pollen Zi Xiu Tang boosts thermogenesis or the production of heat in the body, making dehydration very likely unless you considerably increase your water intake.
– It can bring down blood sugar to unhealthy levels. Many people have reported feeling very dizzy after taking the supplement due to low blood sugar, which is one of the possible effects of Wolfberry, one of the principal ingredients of the supplement.
– It may contain traces of heavy metal. Several independent lab studies have been conducted on bee pollen supplements from around the world and those from China have frequently been found to contain lead and other heavy metals, which are very dangerous to human health.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons to using this Chinese bee pollen product and you have to weigh them well before you start to actually use the product.
However, there is another pollen supplement on the market today that has considerably more pros than cons, and that is Xtend–life’s Natural Energy Bee Pollen. Just like Zi Xiu Tang, it is a great weight loss supplement, it is completely natural, and it is very reasonably priced.
But unlike the Chinese product, Xtend-Life Natural Energy does not cause dehydration or low blood sugar because it does not contain any ingredient that can lead to these negative side effects. There are also no traces of heavy metal or other airborne industrial pollutants because the pollen is harvested from New Zealand, where pollution is virtually nonexistent.
Furthermore, Xtend-life ensures that all its products have been thoroughly tested for purity and potency, as can be seen from the Certificate of Analysis of each product. All things considered, Natural Energy is indeed the better choice.